Monday, November 25, 2013

I love the career path I have chosen!

Maybe I'm odd. Well, actually I'm quite certain thats true.
Sometimes I feel inferior around other women my age because I don't have a career.
I decided to Google the actual definition of that word.
 
 
                                                                      career:
                                    : a job or profession that someone does for a long time
                                    : a period of time spent in a job or profession
 
I definitely plan to 'do' this job for quite a while. Its going to be at least 17 years before Maddox graduates high school. Its just like a regular job in some ways but then again, its really nothing like a regular job.
 
Its my calling in life. To be their mama. I want to pour my ALL into what I am doing. 
 

 
Here's to another day at the office...
(little project me and one of my 'lil bosses' accomplished this morning)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment