Today we celebrated our first "Family Day!"
Today was the due date for our heaven baby so we decided to have a special day together. First let me say that over the past 6 1/2 months God has comforted us and taught us so much. He is still teaching us and fullfilling His purpose for our baby we call Aydin. Today was a lil bit sad but mostly it was a celebration of our family.
We started with a family breakfast at Cracker Barrell. It was so much fun!
After breakfast we made our way to a local "Day at the park" festival in Glencoe, AL.
Hot day + Cold Sno-cone = Happy girl!
When we got home we all wrote a special message on this balloon to send to Aydin.
First attempt landed in our tree.. =)
That's ok. We had an extra balloon in the house for Ava.
Balloon #2- also got stuck in a tree....
It eventually made it up, up and away...
*Happy Birthday, Baby Aydin"
This world may never understand why I insist on talking about this lil baby that barely was.
They will never understand the impact this teeny tiny lil person has made on our lives.
They may not understand how we could love and serve a God that could allow us to lose our child.
God had a purpose. God has fullfilled His purpose.
This is a child I carried, though for a short time.
I will never quit talking about my heaven baby- It will always be a part of our family.
I thank God for giving us the blessing of Aydin. Our 2nd child.
What Makes A Mother-
".......We
go to earth to learn our lessons of love and life and fear,
but My
mommy loved me so much I got to come straight here
I feel
so lucky to have a Mom who had so much love for me
I
learned my lessons very quickly My Mommy set me free.
I miss
my Mommy oh so much But I visit her each day
When she
goes to sleep On her pillow is where I lay
I stroke
her hair and kiss her cheek And whisper in her ear
"Mommy,
Please don't be sad today I'm your baby and I am here...."



















This is beautiful, Andrea. Just beautiful. In a world where children are considered nuisances and bothers and are even murdered by their own mothers, it's refreshing to know that there are still mothers like you who love their children as they should...even that tiny little child who you never got the chance to know here. Some may never understand..but many of us do...completely!
ReplyDelete